I have added all closures to the 1895 blouse. That took well longer than it should have - I'm always slow when adding closures perhand. The sleeves are almost done. They need a small buttoning band added at the wrist, buttons and buttonholes obviously, then they can be put in place and the blouse is done.
I made five more turbans for Mom. I'd have liekd to make more but couldn't find many nice knits at the fabric store.
We're probably going to the museum thsi afternoon. There's Kandinsky exhibition and my daughter has been pestering me to go for almost two weeks now. I can't really complain :)