Really minor annoyances :
- the art school has completely mixed up the schedule for the printmaking courses. We were told they'd keep the Advanced class the same... no such luck. It is now every week, on Wednesday evening 6-8PM. Which SUCKS because a) that time of day is when we have dinner with the kids, and among the little time we get together with the HG during the week, b) I don't have a sitter on Wednesdays, so the HG would have to come home earlier and c) I've done that time slot once. It's the last one of the day so basically you spend the last 20 to 30 minutes cleaning up the workshop instead of printing. Nope nope nope, several levels of it. Oh, and it's a two hours weekly course instead of four ours every other week, which I found much better. I have been toying with just dropping it, in the end I think I'm going to go with 2 hours weekly, every Tuesday 2-4PM. It's still jsut two hours, and weekly, but at least it doesn't conflict with the family's schedule.
- The moment it rains is of course when I have laundry outside ont he clothesline. And by raining I mean it poured, suddenly, and I was just getting in the shower, so there was no getting out real quick to save it from being drenched.
Happy mail day(s) :
- my zone-front striepd anglaise came back, I just need to check it
- my Vena Cava order arrived, very quickly, and I now have tons of pretty coutil for corsets
- this morning I recieved my Fortuny book, which I got for a pretty ridiculous price for such a big book
The kids have been true angels for the last two days. I have been a little lazy (I get trapped in my books way too easily), but things are still coming along. I want to get the gold waistcoat for Lord Darkstone done this week, that would be one thing off the sewing table.