... because I didn't mange to type anything for over a week... *sigh* I blame the cold, mostly.
- the 1895 blouse is done,
- Diane's bag is done and photographed,
- the Gold waistcoat has been fitted to the model, altered, and is now finished. Including buttosn and buttonholes (gah, I hate those SO MUCH !)
- I draped the pattern for Titania's laced bodice, traced and cut it, and even started assembling it - before realizing I had more pressing matters :
- I have a last minute child's costume order (from the neighbors, yay to a client who litterally lives next door ! Quick trip for fittings !), pattern is done, mock-up is done and fitted
- after a long search, I think I have found the fabrics for Titania, and those for the kid's costume as well.
Toad dragged us to the ice rink yesterday, and it was not a complete failure. Two anxiety attacks but I somehow survived, the kids were ecstatic, even Heimlich wants to go back. Maybe next time I can actually enjoy myself slightly.