- patterning and cutting out Milady's jacket. For a while I had forgotten how much I love the part where it goes from a simple patern to allt he pieces to the shell sewn together. It becomes a real something so fast ! I actually almost forgot to go pick up the kids while doing it...
- ottoman. I just love ottoman, even if it's the synthetic stuff
- heileen being the best personal cheerleader in the world over FB chat. I'll almost forgive her the mention of 18th century cat fur muffs. Almost.
- yay heileen is coming! Yayayay !
- cheddar. I went to the market since we won't be able to go on Saturday, and the Wednesday market is a little pice of heaven, with fresh pasta, italian rice balls, fresh strawberries that smell heavenly, and cheese. Lots of cheese. And fresh apple juice, too.