Oh the joy of catching another almost-flu bug. No fever, but I got all the rest. Monday was wasted, Tuesday i managed to finish a few drawings for a prospect, yesterday and today I did a teeny tiny bit of sewing and a longer blog post.
Lady Tremaine's gown is assembled, minus sleeves (which have their lining in). I think I will let the bottom part unlined, it gets really heavy with a cotton lining and I'd rather keep the lightness of the silk.
I also cut of the excess lenght of th tulle layer. I need some lace for the bottom front.
Off to bed I am, still very tired and coughing, coughing, coughing. :(